Featured Repair Process
1. We evaluated the damage to the bumper and rear panel, noting all damage to all materials, including metal and aluminum.
2. The vehicle was disassembled, so the affected areas needing repair were exposed so that no rubber or trim parts adjacent to the panels would be affected during the repair.
3. The damaged area was metal finished, restoring it to pre-accident condition.
4. Corrosion protection was applied any exposed areas to prevent possible future problems.
5. The metal work was examined and a skim coat was applied to smooth out any ripples or imperfections to the area.
6. The repaired area was then primed.
7. The repaired area was then painted and the panels were cleared to the edges, since stopping in the middle of a panel would introduce imperfections later.
8. The paint on the repaired area was then sanded and polished to ensure a smooth outcome.
9. The vehicle was then reassembled and the vehicle was cleaned up for delivery to the customer.
Kennedy Auto Body & Paint
1026 El Camino Real
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: (650) 365-1565
Fax: (650) 363-8120
Contact us today for
a competitive quote!
We proudly accept:
We honor all Insurance Estimates:
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- CEI - AIG
- Liberty Mutual
- American States
- Colonial Penn
- California Ins Group
- Atlantic Mutual
- American Horizon
- And many more!